In “Five Ways to Improve your Work Space this Year,” the website Longevity shares some good ideas on how you can make your office space more conducive to wellness and fitness this year.
- Houseplants clean the air, reduce noise, and make you calmer and more productive.
- Personalizing your space reminds you of why you work, keeping you motivated and engaged.
- Exercising at your desk keeps your metabolism working and helps you think more clearly.
- Standing at your desk fights sitting disease, reducing your odds of putting on weight and preventing serious diseases like diabetes and cancer.
- Walking meetings inspire new ideas while adding some much-needed physical activity to your work day.
Read the full article here.